In this issue:
- Point of interest: Cleve West's Horatio's Garden at Salisbury Hospital
- International: The inaugural Radicepura Garden Festival in Sicily
- Planting: The experts' choice of the best perennials with lasting appeal
- UK design: Blending the historic with the contemporary in Cheshire
- Elements of design: Creating journeys and flow in your garden designs
Garden Design Journal is the only publication devoted solely to garden design, making it essential reading for those involved or interested in the subject.
The magazine is both inspirational and educative and showcases the very best of garden design, in public and private gardens at home and abroad.